Le 15 août 2016, 04:53 dans Humeurs • 0
1. Don't go overboard with a massive bouquet. A few tasteful flowers will suffice, and it won't weigh heavy on your arm all night.
2. Get crafty! Make your own corsage and boutonnière using a few inexpensive materials from a craft store and flowers from the grocery store.
3. Take advantage of your region's natural beauty. Pick some gorgeous wildflowers, or ask your neighbors for donations from their gardens.
4. Get a price quote from at least 5 different florists before committing to a purchase. Bonus points for price-checking 10.
5. Choose less expensive flowers. Carnations are a traditional choice because they're cheap and easy to dye in various colors.
6. Skip the fancy florist and head to the grocery store. The selection is usually smaller, but you're sure to find something you like. They are flowers, after all.